UX Designers in Design U are students with a keen interest in planning the structure of an application to best solve problems for users. They have a unique ability to break down complex systems and turn them into intuitive, enjoyable user experiences.
- Dig into secondary research to benchmark similar products and find opportunity for improvement.
-Generate application wireframes to structure information flow.
- Conduct application use analysis to create best user experience.
- Basic-intermediate graphic design. Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to analyze user demands and craft kickass solutions to them.
- Ability to break down complex systems and communicate solutions in an intuitive, concise fashion.
- Comfort facilitating group conversation.
- Proactive - ability to lead yourself and work independently
- Collaborative - able to drive outcomes working with different types of people
*THE FINAL DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JANUARY 29th