UI Designers in Design U are students with a passion for understanding how people interact with digital products. Our UI Designers work tirelessly to craft applications that are intuitive, solve problems, and look kickass.
- Conduct primary research - carry out formal/informal interviews with users to uncover product insights
- Work with clients to establish visual design language of applications.
- Create functional front-end designs for websites and mobile/tablet apps.
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator + Photoshop.
- Experience with or interest in wireframing websites or apps.
- Ability to communicate concepts through wireframes, flows, or mockups.
-Ability to approach design from brand and business perspective.
- Comfort facilitating group conversation.
- Proactive - ability to lead yourself and work independently
- Collaborative - able to drive outcomes working with different types of people
*THE FINAL DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JANUARY 29th