Systems research SPECIALIST
Systems research specialists in Design U are analytical students with a knack for breaking down complex systems and working with people to establish systems that solve important problems.
- Conduct primary research - carry out formal/informal interviews with users to uncover product insights
- Dig into secondary research to benchmark similar products and find opportunity for improvement.
- Generate system concepts and storyboard user experiences.
- Curiosity of how systems and user experiences are structured
- Ability to create detail oriented work.
- Ability to break down complex issues and communicate them in an intuitive, concise fashion.
- Comfort facilitating group conversation.
- Proactive - ability to lead yourself and work independently
- Collaborative - able to drive outcomes working with different types of people
*THE FINAL DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JANUARY 29th