PRODUCT research SPECIALIST
Product research specialists in Design U are empathetic, observant students with an interest in working with people to understand how to craft products that solve important problems.
- Conduct primary research - carry out formal/informal interviews with users to uncover product insights
- Dig into secondary research to benchmark similar products and find opportunity for improvement.
- Generate product ideas and create sketch prototypes.
- Curiosity of how people interact with products
- Ability to create detail oriented work.
- Ability to break down complex issues and communicate them in an intuitive, concise fashion.
- Comfort facilitating group conversation.
- Proactive - ability to lead yourself and work independently
- Collaborative - able to drive outcomes working with different types of people
*THE FINAL DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JANUARY 29th