Product owners in Design U are the glue that hold together all of the different parts of digital design and development. They are adaptable, outcome driven and unafraid to wear many hats.
- Conduct primary research - carry out formal/informal interviews with users to uncover product insights
- Conduct secondary research to benchmark similar products and find opportunity for improvement.
- Serve as a pivot between product stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Ability to effectively facilitate group discussion
- Set and maintain project scope
- Ability to analyze complex systems and identify dependencies
- Effectively steward client vision through design process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think through problems from different angles
- Ability to set a vision and see it through in the face of ambiguity.
*THE FINAL DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JANUARY 29th