Industrial Designers in Design U have a knack for vizualization and striking balance between user needs, product brand imagery, ergonomics, and manufacturability. If you see yourself as a reniassance man/woman who likes to juggle many factors to make kickass products, this is your spot.
- Create product high-quality product concept sketches
- Generate CAD drawings and renderings
- Craft visual brand language for product/product line
- Strong sketching and visualization skills
- Interest in or experience with CAD software
- Great observance with regard to people and products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive - ability to lead yourself and work independently
- Collaborative - able to drive outcomes working with different types of people
Sorry, we do not have any openings in the Prototyping Division at this time.
If you are interested in joining Design U, we encourage you to apply to our Research + Strategy group.