Agile Coaches in Design U are ace collaborators, project managers, and problem solvers. They are responsible for (SPOILER) implementing Agile methodologies for digital development projects to ensure quality output in an iterative way.
- Work with developers, UX designers, and UI designers, to roll out Agile methodologies.
- Analyze project team data to determine development efficiency.
- Connect team members to tools they need to be successful.
- Ability to work collaboratively to ensure specific outcomes.
- Ability to create detail oriented work.
- Ability to break down complex issues and communicate them in an intuitive, concise fashion.
- Comfort facilitating group conversation.
- Proactive - ability to lead yourself and work independently
- Collaborative - able to drive outcomes working with different types of people
*THE FINAL DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JANUARY 29th